Your comments

Yes, the back button is def coming.


About this:


> if I back out of an exercise via the home button, I lose my saved sets if I haven't "finished" the exercise.

I have the same issue and I agree it's a pain. We'll improve for sure.

For now, what I do (and recommend) is you save your sets (by taping "Finish exercise") before you move on. I do it when I do supersets.

Later, if you return to the same exercise during the same workout, you'll get a new recommendation. Ignore it. Your have your weight on the bar already. Just use the same weight and finish your sets. Maybe that's helpful.

Hey Dustin! Thanks for signin up ;)

What would you like to preview? Sets / reps / weights for each exercise?

Thank you for your feedback Dustin. This one is already being worked on, so I'm marking it as "Started". You should get a notification it's "Completed" very soon. Cheers!

Currently working on that one. ETA is less than a week.

Yep! This one's planned.