Your comments

Merging with another request.

From Eli:

It would be really helpful if the AI chatbot could swap exercises for you. Like if I don't like Zercher Squats or something I could tell the AI and it could edit the training program to replace those with another exercise that uses the same muscle groups. I know it gives options but if it could pick the closest one and sub it in the middle of a workout when I would rather not take the time to look through them all and pick one that would be awesome.


From James:

Right, let the AI figure it out for us. Would be faster than scrolling or text searching for equivalent lifts. This can also help sort out odd exercise names we might not recognize as a suitable replacement.

Hi Jons,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm happy to say it already has some votes! I've gone ahead and added you vote to the existing suggestions. I'll be closing this one to avoid duplicates.

https://muscle.userecho.com/communities/1/topics/672-health-connect-integration

https://muscle.userecho.com/communities/1/topics/381-integrate-with-google-fit

Thanks for choosing Dr. Muscle,

Carl

Merging with https://muscle.userecho.com/communities/1/topics/351-static-stretching#

Good news! We've resolved this in a recent update. The app no longer takes you to an external video on YouTube (it opens as an overlay inside the app instead for a smoother experience). I'm going to mark this as completed. If you still run into issues with audio, please email us at support@drmuscleapp.com.

Good news! We've resolved this in a recent update. The app no longer takes you to an external video (it opens as an overlay inside the app instead for a smoother experience ). If you still run into issues with audio, please email us at support@drmuscleapp.com.

Thanks for that suggestion Seppo. I'm happy to say it already has some votes at https://muscle.userecho.com/communities/1/topics/420-add-more-body-metrics-besides-weight.

So I copied your comments there and voted on it on your behalf. I'm going to mark this one as a duplicate and close it down.

Keep the feedback coming!


Best,

Carl

Hi JM,


Thanks for your feedback.


Until this gets more votes, you can achieve something similar by tapping the "..." next to any exercise and selecting "Note." I use it to enter reminders about equipment, position, and other modifications. This way, you can keep track of any changes or specifics related to each exercise.

I hope this helps.

Best,

C

Hi Nick,

Thanks for chiming in, on this and other suggestions.

We certainly do our best to order the exercises for best results for most people according to the evidence and best practices. But some people value variety above results, and think it's more fun.

So Brett, I appreciate your suggestion here.

In the end, we implement suggestions with the most votes first, so we'll keep an eye on this one to see how it goes.

Thanks guy for your support, truly appreciate it.

Best,

Carl

Thanks for this other suggestion David. I've made it standalone so everyone can vote on it: https://muscle.userecho.com/communities/1/topics/644-undo-set.

Returning to the original suggestion, I can see my previous response is 3 years old. Since then, we've made that flow easier by letting you add a set even after your exercise is finished. Just tap it to reopen, and tap Add set.


To your point about undoing a saved set, you can always tap the X icon left of it to delete it, and tap Add set to add another to replace it. I understand that's not exactly what you have in mind, so I look forward to seeing this suggestion get more votes so it moves higher on our roadmap.


Thanks so much for your support,


Carl